We don't always have time to make stovetop chai, which often takes up to half an hour if you're cooking on low heat.
On those days, it's great to brew some chai using boiling kettle water and hot tea. Here's a quick recipe to make our Toasty Vanilla Chai.
- 1 tsp Toasty Vanilla Chai by Cardamom & Co.
- Freshly boiled water
- 1/4 cup of your milk of choice
- Sugar/honey/maple syrup
- In a mug, microwave 1/4 cup of milk for 45-60 seconds (make sure it doesn't boil over!)
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of Cardamom & Co.'s Toasty Vanilla Chai
- Add freshly boiled water to mug
- Steep for 5-7 minutes to let the flavours infuse into your tea
- Add sugar or maple syrup as desired
- Remove infuser and enjoy!