Damn, it is HOT out there! We've been having iced teas most days. These ones are perfect on the go, especially if you have old reusable sauce containers or other jars lying around. They make the perfect to-go containers!
🧊 Here's a cold take on our bestselling Blossoming Rose Chai - brown sugar and rose water take the drink to a whole other level
You can also watch a video of this recipe on our Instagram page here.
- ☕ 1 cup of prepared Blossoming Rose Chai by Cardamom & Co.
- 🥛 1/4 cup additional milk
- 🧁 1 tsp brown sugar
- 🏵️ 1/4 tsp rose water extract (optional)
- 🌹 Dried Rose petals for garnish (optional)
- Brew our Blossoming Rose Chai and cool in fridge for 2-3 hours
- Add ice to your favourite mug or glass
- Pour in prepared chai, sweetened to preference
- Using a milk frother, froth together brown sugar, rosewater, and milk in a separate cup
- Add frothed milk mixture to your iced rose chai latte
- Top with dried rose petals to feel fancy